This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Strikes

How are things in FFXIV?

Strikes    1,031

Howdy everyone! I've been personally wanted to get back into FFXIV really bad but time/life just keeps stopping me. 

How's the Chapter coming along? I'm hoping to see more activity in Discord/Forms as we get settled again. 

@sitoshiphoenix Let me know if there's anything we can do to assist! We hope to get a killer Ad out soon that might help, along with your strong leadership and activeness! 

Wikken    159

From what ive heard and seen, not well. those who have been playing did not want to transfer or start over on a new server.  we can play together on  the whole data center just not be in the same FC. the game as a whole is fantastic. the "guild" on the other hand is a no go. those who did start on the new server has quit already.

And if ya'll really wanted to play you would on your character you have already put time into rather than start over its a very long road  to get to the point of playing with everyone else.

Zayl    33

i spammed in discord a few times I'd help during cross world stuff, but besides wikken and ashz I never for Any responses. I agree with Wikken, no ones gonna want to restart especially when there's like 300 story quests pre SB

Zandrin    1

I know for me, the biggest reason I'm not joining the VA FC is because I'm already in a FC, and have made a bunch of friends there that I do a bunch of content with.

Strikes    1,031

So it sounds like re-building mode. Hopefully someone that's very interested in FFXIV for a long time will come along and try to continue things. No one has to start over; but the better question to ask and act on is, "What can I do to get this Chapter back on its feet?"

Second Question: What can/could VA offer that might peak interests of those playing FFXIV currently? Play for VA and we'll pay your way? lol

Wikken    159

its too late to start trying to rebuild in ffxiv, its been around too long now. it would take too long to get a FC up to the rank 8 and all the cred needed to make things run, not to mention all the gil needed to get a house  and crafters needed to get an airship running. while i hate to say it but the VA FFXIV ship is sunk and won't come back up. if we  wanted va to be strong in ffxiv we should of stuck with it and and pushed harder in coil, alexander, omega and recruiting  for static raid groups. but after about 6 months or so with 0 to little progress endgame most found static outside the FC and made new friends. then once people quit and stopped logging in, it was done.

TLDR its too much work to start rebuilding, nobody wants to do it.

• Like 1

Strikes    1,031

I'll keep an eye out for someone that will. It's apparent no one here, currently, wants to do it.

Those that are no longer interested in a VA Chapter in FFXIV don't need to bother; I understand it's hard-work, and near impossible, so people moved on to join other FC's that are static and already pushing content. 

Facebook Feed