This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
visch

Stream settings.

I notice this a lot on twitch and its kinda surprising that I see it a lot with partnered streamers. Streamers seem to have some sort of issue with getting there settings dialed in for specific games. Settings for say DOW3 might not work with PUBG. I see it with some stream team members as well but I always make sure to shoot a whisper and try to help them get sorted out. The most common thing i see on twitch is streamed that from time to time look like they are underwater... I dunno if that's the best way to describe it but maybe someone else can chime in lol. And a lot of the time I hear the excuse "ohh its on twitches end" or "twitch is throttling me" and in some cases it could very well be on twitches end. 

So I figured since we have members who have been streaming far longer then I have. We should have a thread to help members get sorted or where they can ask any questions about obs or other program settings that they may have. 

My personal OBS output settings are attached. I use NVENC right now cause if anyone has streamed games like battlegrounds its just easier on the rig... And now that twitch no longer limits your bitrate, its not so bad. I will be messing with my settings some more and trying other things out but figured it 

So yea if anyone has questions or needs any help setting up just ask away. Or shoot me a msg in the discord chat under the same name. We are all here to help each other. 

settings..png

Well I'm technically just a newbie. But I do have 3 years experience with OBS, and OBS Studio, so if anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to help out.