This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Strikes

Channel Timeslot Schedule

If you'd like to apply for a 'Slot' please reply here and we'll get in touch with you. You'll be asked to submit details of what your show will consist of, the audience, and your "TV-Rating" that you would give it if you were to be a TV show. (Expect more as we start putting things together)

You can view the Schedule here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiDoZ_KM443likXtTTwKsrONb5rl

This Excel Schedule will be the source of our Website's Streaming Schedule page once we have that online. 

I was thinking aboot getting a semi-steady stream going again and considering it as another "part time" job (basically so I have a semi-reasonable excuse to refuse extra hours at my day-time place of employment). 

ANYWHO, any chance we can break up the schedule into days, or maybe Weekdays & Weekends? Being the cool adult that I am, I don't think I could commit to streaming every day. Or maybe that's something we could expect more of in the future?

• Like 1

Sure, we can break it down into Days; have a monthly calendar and everything. Someone want to step forward and get this in Excel or something where we can have certain people manage it? I think we might be able to do this via OneDrive with our Microsoft Accounts for free

Well, just so everyone knows, I try to stream each weekday from 7PM until 11PM central time.  Saturdays I can start as early as noon and usually go until 11PM or later.

Sundays I take off so I can spend time with my wife.

My rating as a TV show or movie would be Mature Audiences or R rating.

Let me know if this works for the team or that I need to work with others to avoid conflicts.

Thanks!

LordDrow

I am open to stream full time, so I am interested in joining the Stream Team & applying it to my twitch stream titles. You guys seem like a solid community and I'd like in. Currently 1400+ followers, ready to rock.