Welcome to Vigilant Addiction Multi-Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strikes

VA Positions of Interest

I don't want one position; I want all positions!

ruby-rod.jpg

We're looking for people with the passion for filling the following positions:

• Social Media Addict (Facebook and Twitter posting)
  • Website Assistant Aficionado (Helping shape/post things on the website)
    • If you can do CSS that would be even better! 
  • Outgoing Recruiters for All Games
    • Basically, you whore yourself out to find people that will come run a VA Division for a game
  • Streamers, of all kinds, to promote the VA Brand and themselves. 
  • Free Game Master
    • You get to post our 'Free Game Giveaways' every day on our forum and spread the word about them
  • Idea Architect
    • Come up with amazing ideas and make them happen.
3 people like this

I stream the weekly WOW raid on my youtube channel. Though not with much personality. Working on getting the audio capture better. 

2 people like this

I watched a bit, tonight, on my mobile device. Was pretty rad!

1 person likes this

Im interisted in the streamer but I have to be more active, ill be back with a schedule and a plan.

I'm a kinda new broadcaster on twitch, and I am interested in joining this team. These are good guidelines that I'm willing to follow. I will be doing streams twice a week and in between if I have the time. I need to work on my commentary.

@indiebros Fill out an application in the Application section, and someone will get back with you. Thanks for your interest!

17 hours ago, indiebros said:

I'm a kinda new broadcaster on twitch, and I am interested in joining this team. These are good guidelines that I'm willing to follow. I will be doing streams twice a week and in between if I have the time. I need to work on my commentary.

Hello @Strikes sir, If these positions are still open I would love to be either the Social Media Addict (Facebook and Twitter posting) or the Website Assistant Aficionado (Helping shape/post things on the website). I am looking to get involve as I can in this team so finding this in the announcements was great.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Facebook Feed