This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Strikes

Expanding Leadership Roles & Creating the Council

We will be slowly adding more numbers to our upper management, here at Vigilant Addiction, along with the creation of Council Member positions.

Founders will stay capped at 2. However we will be creating a new Position, called Council Member. Yep, you can tell this is in result of me now working for the City!

We will be starting with 3 Council Members, and 2 Founders. The two Founders have perma positions on the board, and the 3 Council Members go through 3-Month Terms (at this time).

Council Positions are voted on, and earned, by the community. Anyone with at least Membership Status and higher can run for a Council Member position.

The Council will be meeting with the community, in a Town Hall Environment, on a tri-weekly basis. (Every 3 weeks)

Every "Director" of our major wings will also be getting an Assistant, and potentially an "Intern" (3rd) position as well. For example: Director of Cookies -> Manger of Cookies -> Assistant Manger of Cookies

• Like 2

Top post says anyone member or higher can run for a council position, so as long as you meet the requirements, jump in and run!

1 hour ago, LordAsp said:

Okay, since it wasn't mentioned that there would be nominations by members and on discord you said VA needed some names to throw in the proverbial hat, I am throwing my hat into the ring for council.

I personally think LordAsp would be great for a position like this!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Facebook Feed