Welcome to Vigilant Addiction Multi-Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strikes

... and we're back!

Quite a few of us playing FFXIV again!

Dorkis is on Tank, Strikes on Heals, Rage on DPS, Theo on DPS, Kitty on DPS, and others!

what lvl are yall? it may give me hope to play and lvl up classes ive always wanted too lol

Dorkis and I have hit around 20 on our main class; and are currently on the story quests for the 2 dungeons. Working on alternate classes as well; as we wait for everyone else to to some runs this weekend.

Still need to do the 2nd dungeon.

We knocked it out last night while you were fast asleep after your day with the kiddos; we can bang it out again whenever you'd like!

2 people like this

let me know i can help out with what ever for pre30 stuff, as heals dps or tank, any thing after 30 is dps or tank only

I'm always here to help anyone. Logged so much time in this i know it like the back of my hand.  Always willing to help out.

Hopefully we can get back into doing stuff with this with the next big patch... I miss it so much