This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

Sign in to follow this  
Strikes

[Download] VA OBS Twitch Theme/Overlay - by Phonz

Strikes    1,027

Download: http://www.vigilantaddiction.com/index.php?/files/file/3-vigilant-addiction-obs-scene/

screen.png

Quick and Dirty Read Me

1. Install OBS
https://obsproject.com/

2. Install plugins by visiting the URLs I have linked in the "PLUGINS NEEDED" folder.
Be sure to read what each plugin requires for installation and use. CLR Browser has some dependencies for VSCRedist, and I know
the Teamspeak Overlay plugin requires you to enable Client Query plugin in Teamspeak. So yeah, make sure you read schtuff.

3. Copy the fonts from the "Fonts" folder into "C:/Windows/Fonts/"

4. Extract this Archive to "C:/" (So everything should be in "C:/OBS Scene Images")

5. Setup Twitch Alerts @ www.twitchalerts.com

6. Install Twitch Alerts StreamLabels software (It's in the "PLUGINS NEEDED" directory)
   Choose "C:/OBS Scene Images/StreamLabels" as the Output folder.
   You're going to need StreamLabels running whenever your streaming. It ouptuts info to txt files for OBS to read and display

7. Open OBS and click the Scene Collection drop down menu in the toolbar.
   Click New
   Name it whatever you want
   Click Scene Collection again and choose Import
   Browse to "C:/OBS Scene Images/" and import "VAOBS.xconfig"
   This should populate your scene with everything needed.

8. Now just add your Video/Monitor/Window/Game source to the second last spot in the Source Box
   (you can delete the one named "WHERE YOUR SOURCE GOES")

I think that's it? I would test everything out first and make sure its running great.
Twitch Alerts + Nightbot is your best friend for free Twitch interactions.
Deepbot is looking amazing, but it's a $10 buy-in for the beta with a $5 monthly sub to keep VIP status.
A little overpriced, but maybeh you need some of the extra features it offers.

PS> Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

PPS> Windows 10 does NOT cooperate with the 64Bit version of TeamSpeak3 Overlay Plugin. You'll have to resort to the 32bit OBS.

Download: http://www.vigilantaddiction.com/index.php?/files/file/3-vigilant-addiction-obs-scene/

fawnz    4

Well this post is outdated, AMD display drivers breaks my OpenGL window functionality.

I have updated my VA themed overlay since then though.

vaoverlay2.jpg

phonz    303

Im going to re-do the package - i made this one awhile ago and some things don't work anymore with the current OBS and current device drivers.

I now rely on a 3rd party plugin for the TS3 overlay instead of screencapping an OpenGL window I made.

PLUS, OBS now supports Importing and Exporting Scene Collections, so it should be easier to setup now.

I'll try and get it done and uploaded this weekend, once I'm done with the day jobs.

phonz    303

Hah right. I guess I forgot to upload this. I'll do that tomorrow as it's pretty much done for now. I'll also link the additional software I use to display additional conent/info on the screen.

Here's a quick screen grab of what im using.
I'm trying to keep it clean and simple'ish. I dislike watching streams with tonnes of text and shit flying all over when they are playing games. If it's a straight chat/talkshow then I don't mind.

screen.png

Click to watch video

• Like 1

Strikes    1,027

Rise from your grave! Do we have a new/updated/or-something Layout for everyone? I've been wanting to get a Basic Uniform for all of us out there... 

• Like 1

phonz    303

I think I mentioned before, but my brain isnt fully active during the days now :P BUT I've been using http://StreamJar.tv for overlays now.

It integrates with Twitch, Hitbox and Beam and provides additional features like Follower/Sub/Donation alerts, custom chat commands, on-screen chat, and much more! You can import the beautiful stream overlays missthemint made for us right into StreamJar and then build on top of it with what you need. Once you are done that, you can grab the link to your streamjar overlay and add it into OBS as a Browser Source.

Click here for Missthemints VA Overlays

And Click here for StreamJar.tv

Untitled_1.jpg

example: Cam bottom left, StreamJar Chat on left side, Partners up top maybe? You can create an image slideshow right in streamjar for that if you wanted.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Facebook Feed

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title