This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Strikes

FactionZ Sign Up & Roster

Strikes    1,031

FactionZ Cycle 1 Teams will be Static to the original East Vs. West

CP = Control Points - These allow Factions to officially claim a Territory as their own; granting all special conditions that come with it.

RP = Recruit Points - These allow the Factions to Recruit Neutral Players into their Ranks; granting all potential Seasonal Points that player may bring in.

CP and RP points only go into effect once the Season starts. Players are free to join any Faction, and move around, during the pre-season sign ups!

East Faction - 0 CP - 0 RP - Please tag with [E]Name (No Spaces)

1. Jensfuntimes
  2. Manglar
  3. Necrouk
  4. Comicware
  5. Punisher
  6. Virtus
  7. TheBS
  8. Ghosty
  9. Dorkis
  10. Sephtis
  11. CaptBlood
  12. Shootr
  13. Huffatron

West Faction - 0 CP - 1 RP - Please tag with [W]Name (No Spaces)

1. Zayl
  2. Ozzy
  3. DeangerZone
  4. Stoner
  5. Root
  6. Halodroid
  7. Lyran
  8. Razzle
  9. Cerb
  10. SuddenKhaos
  11. SKWRL CAS
  12. TongasaurusRex

1. Wikken
  2. Kahmal
  3. Voracious
  5. Groza
  6. Lookout
  7. Hamm
  • Like 4

Zayl    37

No independent or merc's this round? Guess I'll go West for giggles since I can't sell myself to the highest bidder

• Like 1

Strikes    1,031
3 hours ago, Zayl said:

No independent or merc's this round? Guess I'll go West for giggles since I can't sell myself to the highest bidder

I don't think we had Mercs/Indie's the first Cycle... and I can't remember exactly when we added them? But, for now, while our total players might be on the low-side... it puts people together and grouping for some fun combat hopefully. 

Zayl    37

I'll admit, I just like being a hitman for hire in these games. I've become fairly efficient as playing as a spotter or sniper. I think the first cycle had a neutral/bandit faction but there was only around 3 people in that

Ozzyosboune    12

Yeah first cycle had bandits in it technically but if you can rmener strikes thats when me and my dad joined in and it was just us 2 and i think that was it. I mainly remeber cause i won that mvp award for stealing a chopper ?

• Like 2

Facebook Feed