This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Strikes

What VA Means to You

Happy Easter Weekend!

As part of our website updating; we'll be crafting together a new About Us page and pulling some Mottos to Game by. 

I'd like everyone to reply (or PM me if you're shy) with your own answer to the topic, "What does VA mean to you". Here's a few things to consider as well:

Why do you keep playing games with VA?

What is it about VA that makes you spend your time there?

It's possible that I could end up featuring your reply on the About Page or in future writings that we do. Thanks everyone!

first

VA is a gaming community that actually cares about their members. It's one of the reasons I enjoy spending so much time chatting with everyone on Discord. Being able to have conversations about all different types of games, and the amount of help that VA members give each other is why I keep coming back. I can't say enough how much I appreciate the closeness that one feels when being a member of VA. It feels like the family you want to have.

It's a super friendly group of radical dreamers. If life was a JRPG, this community would be my massive Chrono-Cross'ian sized party list.

• Like 1

VA is a group of friendly gamers from all aspects of life. If you are looking for a no bullshit gaming community that plays almost anything under the gaming spectrum then look no further. Having been apart of the community since FactionZ Season 1, I can honestly say why the HELL would you look any further for a gaming community if you are looking for fun and mature community that just wants to bloody game and have fun with others while doing it. 

Man up. Join up.

• Like 2

VA isn't in it for the firsts on servers.  It's a community that understands that games might not be the first thing in our lives, and that's OK.  There are no quotas, no requirements, just good old fashioned fun.  If you want to play a game with the community, awesome, let's have some fun together, if you want to play a game by yourself, just as awesome.  We aren't forced to play anything specific if we don't want to and we aren't going to be penalized for not being active.  We are all adults and as such, we have our own lives.  If that means you can't play for a bit, that's fine... we'll miss you while you're gone but you'll still be able to come back and hop right back in whatever with us.  That sort of "home" is what it means to be a community.

• Like 1

Well here I am .. So much time has went by, and Logging onto this sight for the first time (had the previous 2 VA sights saved this was easy to find. 

I woke up today wondering if anyone was still around and how much I missed everybody. Wondered if DAYZ and Loot Zombie were still a thing. (As I didn't see anything Dayz related in the quick glace I took I did see so many names I knew, and that was a great feeling.  

If i was to narrow it down to a few short statements on what VA means to me.

1) Laughter and Friendships 

2) Heart racing good times

3) Something to look forward to when you had a long day

4) 4 years of new and old for me

5) FOREVER LOOT ZOMBIE!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2016 at 2:05 PM, TheBS said:

VA is a group of friendly gamers from all aspects of life. If you are looking for a no bullshit gaming community that plays almost anything under the gaming spectrum then look no further. Having been apart of the community since FactionZ Season 1, I can honestly say why the HELL would you look any further for a gaming community if you are looking for fun and mature community that just wants to bloody game and have fun with others while doing it. 

Man up. Join up.

This actually brought tears to my eyes! I really miss it 

• Like 1

In layman's terms Vigilant Addiction is family. 

I joined in the first couple of months of TERA and have stayed ever since. I'm a bit spotty as to how often I'm active within the community but no matter how much the website, people, or games of choice change it always feels like home when I do pop back in. It's never hard to find a new game to try as the community is *always* finding and playing new games and if I'm ever on the fence about one chances are at least one of us is streaming it, or someone can at least toss a pretty good review.

VA is the only community in many, many years of my gaming experience that has actually withstood the test of time and that I actively try and get my friends to become part of as well if I see that they're playing a game that is popular among us. It's been amazing to just see the progress we as a community have made over the last few years. 

Skål to VA and may we continue to prosper in the future. 

• Like 1

So many things have already been said. Feeling like home, family, always being there...it's all true. I've been in VA a little over 3 years now, and in that time, I have grown to think of VA as just that, family. My home, my friends and comrades. I don't know if it's the casual nature, which at times can turn hardcore, or if it's the silly antics, the way there is always someone playing something and welcoming you to join them..It's all that and more. VA is a place that welcomes you, no matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of person/gamer you are. As long as you are mature(sometimes), and not full of drama, there is always a place here. There's no drama, no bullshit. And everyone knows we are adults, with adult lives and adult problems, no one bashes people for not being on voice, or not playing every game all the time. Hell, you can leave for weeks, months, even years, and come back to a big welcome and carry on like you never left. Family, plain and simple. I'm so glad I found this place, and I hope many more come to find VA in the future.

Thank you VA, for being there for me these past 3+ years. Thanks to all of you who make VA a great place to be, and to all of you who will continue to make VA a great place in the future.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't think there is anything that I can say that hasn't already been said. Just by reading through the above comments you can see what VA means and how important it is to a lot of people.

I love this place and have met some brilliant people and can't wait to go to the VA Mansion!

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Facebook Feed