This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

theRealmccoy

Empowerment

I want to empower all of you and let you know how big of an impact you all have had on my day to day Life.  

We are all community members.  We are all gamer's.  I want to challenge you to up your impact to everyone outside of the VA world.  

We now have had a new chapter in VA by having our e-Sports Division being partnered.  How big of a sizable impact can we make on our Social Media's?  I am also a Personality within Social Media & on Twitch.tv/ .  

I understand we all have a busy day to day life.  Creating time for passion & others should always be in mind.  Support your local friends & community members just as much as those Celebrities you do not know.  

Just by opening a Tab, favoriting a tweet, or spending just a few moments in a fellow Community Members Channel could encourage those outside of VA to show what kind of Support we give our members. Instead of just a 'Motto'  Actions do speak louder then words.  By those actions Men & Women can become inspired within a fear free environment to be themselves (a Real McCoy ) if you will.  

So anyone within VA that has had those moments where you have gone Days without a favorite, a follow, or a view.  We can promote some local encouragement.  You would be surprised a simple smile can change someones entire day.  

Post your Twitter.. Twitch.. Hitbox.. Beam or any Self promoting you can think of and you would be surprised putting yourself out there first could deflate the anxiety in this world.  Start with a Smile.. 

http://Twitch.tv/theReal_McCoy  You can always find me here trying to brighten anyones day!! Don't forget to stay up to date with me at all times http://Twitter.com/theReal_McCoyTV 

God Bless & take a page out of my own feel good instincts  'Start with a Smile..' ,

Cory M. Gegg  your Real_McCoy

Brand NEW.jpg

• Like 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Facebook Feed