This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Strikes

Leadership Reward Program Details

The Leadership Reward Program is a way for the Community to say "Thanks!" to those that give us that extra amount of Passion and Time poured back into Vigilant Addiction for the enjoyment of others. 

Those that choose to become "Leaders of a Chapter" in Vigilant Addiction are eligible for the program. Rewards are only given when there is noticeable consistent activity, and an increase in membership, for their particular Chapter. 

Newly Established Chapters are subject to a 'One-Time Bonus' of up to a maximum of a $100 Steam/Amazon Gift Card. This 'One-Time Bonus' is only given out after the first 30 days a Chapter is Established and is given out to reward and recognize a Leader for essentially "Starting something from Nothing" and getting things going. 

Once a Chapter is Established, said Leadership is eligible for Tri-Monthly (The end of every 3rd month) Rewards, starting at $60 USD. (Any portion of this Reward can be altered, at any time, at the beginning of a Chapter or a new month) This means, every 4th month you can earn a Reward for running a Chapter!

Leadership must be able to provide a working Email Address for the receipt of the Gift Card. Leadership will have their choice of either an Amazon Online Gift Card (Digital) or Steam Gift Card (Digital). 

• Like 3

Detailed Update - The Program now pays out every 4th Month at the Maximum Amount so it can pay out "Up Front" for those that take the time to establish a successful Chapter. 

Can I get a Retro Pay?  haha This is an amazing way to help grow a community but also spread a genuine word of mouth.  In a sense its a place you would want to bring people you enjoy being around.  

I would love to, if I could right now. I've had to put it on hold right now until I can land a job.

Otherwise, optionally, we're going to work on getting a solid VA Donation System online for this so others can put cash into the "Reward Program Funds" and we can payout for this and active games. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Facebook Feed