Welcome to Vigilant Addiction Multi-Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ozzyosboune

Hosting the VA clan on bungie website!

16 posts in this topic

I will be making a clan for vigilant Addiction on the bungie forums if you play destiny and would like to do end game content let me know or add me on the ps4!

Psn=Ozzyosboune

What's the link? I'm Strykes12 I think

i believe there is already a bungie clan for destiny

I created a clan back when Destiny came out to support both the Xbox and Playstation sides.  Not many people signed up though, and the game kind of fell through the cracks for a lot of people.  It would be nice to get more people to sign up for it... then the Xbox side will have more than just myself and Halrawk.

Clan name is Vigilant Addiction [VA]

I'll be playing Destiny on the Xbox probably. I'll jump in it again now that I have my XIM4!

I've been playing on the 360 off and on, but i'll be buying a ps4 with the destiny bundle soon so I went ahead and joined this group to keep tabs of the goings on.

I play on PS4, but I shot a clan request out as "Broken_Cyanide"

Might have a dozen or so local fireteam members for PS4 who might pick up tags, we play often and usually just 4-5 man the raids. KF included.
Will request add - xk3r0x

Suggestion; sticky a post for both psn/xbl ID's?

1 person likes this

I need it as well I need to take down oryx finally...  I keep getting to him and nothing.

psn raiden564

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0