This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Will do! I really look forward to working more in the game. 

On 9/19/2017 at 10:39 PM, Karvash said:

what faction are you playing for rift?

I'm a guardian. I have 2 characters I'm working on and one cleric at higher levels. Currently Deep wood is my home shard but you can get to any shard really.

On 9/13/2017 at 9:42 PM, Strikes said:

So a RIFT Chapter it is then?

How would we go about starting this up?

3 hours ago, Zaphrel said:

How would we go about starting this up?

Basically just state/inform us that you'll be taking a stab at a RIFT Chapter for VA. We can hook you up with a Discord Group (Voice/Text) and then start at it. You can use your 'Invite Tokens' here on the website to recruit more people, or just have them mention you on their application. It's important for us to see the Chapter growing so we can give you your perks for it. The more it grows, the more perks for you as the Chapter Lead.... and if you really go large and need assistance then we can look at also giving perks to a 2nd in command. 

Sounds good! I will do some research on RIFT and guilds and what not. 

On 9/26/2017 at 10:46 PM, Zaphrel said:

Sounds good! I will do some research on RIFT and guilds and what not. 

Just DM me on Discord if you decide you'd like to do it and we'll go from there. @Zaphrel

At this time I do not feel that RIFT has the longevity on the PvE side. It looks to be very PvP focused outside of late game where there is some dungeon running. Personally not something I enjoy. As a solo experience the game is really fun! Personally for me I enjoy dungeons and PvE. For these reasons and a few personal things, I wont pursue running anything for VA in the game. If someone wants to I will join in, but I will look for something else in the mean time. Im currently looking at Pantheon: Rise of the fallen and Saga of Lucimia. I also backed Crowfall 2 years ago and Have access to that game too.

Facebook Feed