This website has detected that you're running an Ad Blocker! :joy:

Please help out your VA Community by disabling your Ad Blocker so we can bring you awestastical services! 

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Kazllab

New Stream Team Application application from Kazllab

Kazllab    0
  • Broadcasting Nickname
    Kazllab
  • Discord Nickname
    Kazllab
  • Name
    Mike
  • Which streaming services do you broadcast on?
  • If other, please specifiy:
  • Are you active on any social media platforms?
  • How long have you been broadcasting?
    On and off for about 6 months really got into it a few weeks ago. Going quite well.
  • How serious are you about broadcasting?
    Other
    Work, eat and stream, sleep, repeat
  • What's your broadcasting schedule?
    Standardly I do my long streams 6+ hours on my days off probably going to start doing a 24+ hour stream on my weekends Wednsdays and Thursdays. Other days its when I can get it in.
  • Tell us about your passion for Broadcasting while we passionately look into your eyes as you tell us.
    Honestly I'm not looking to be famous or make money. I go on to have fun and chat up a storm with the viewers. I love the fact that people will watch the stream and want to party up in the game which makes it more interactive. That being said it makes people want to come back. Having a good time and making some memorable laughs is why I like it.
  • What do you expect to bring to the Team? (Personality / Creativeness / Helpfulness / etc)
    A southern personality with a bit of attitude goes a long way. The honest side of me that wont hesitate to tell someone off is what a lot of people like to see. I'm quite the social bug when there are others to bounce ideas and chat off of. Comical puns and other slap stick things is kinda my everyday, so I make people laugh and that makes me happy. With the team, from what I have heard so far is I'm quite laid back and can work with just about anyone. When it comes down to it, I am able to get down and dirty in the games if need be.
  • What do you hope that the Team can do for you? Aside from obviously raising your viewership and exposure ;o)
    I have usually been more of a solo person, but seeing how some communities band together to make something great, that is what I look forward to in the team.
  • Are you willing to participate in Team Events when required?
    Other
    All for it but my work comes first.
  • Will you promote the Team, its members, and the Organization/Brand?
    Yes! I will bleed Vigilance, or Addiction...
  • Team members are required to assign our specific Directors & Champions as Moderators of their Chat - Are you willing to do this?
    Yes. I love the help!
  • Team members are required to have our branded Vigilant Addiction logo on their Live Broadcast & Channel Description. Is this an issue for you?
    Not a problem! I'd love to rep the team and its brand!
  • Have you reviewed the following? (Check if you have; please take seriously!)
  • All Finished!